Wednesday 22 March 2017

Illness & Sickness

Hadrat Abu Hurayrah (Radi Allahu anhu) says that once the Most Beloved Messenger of Allah (Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam) came to me whilst I was ill, and said to me:

'Shall I not recite upon you that, which Hadrat Jibra'il (alayhis 'salam) had recited upon me?'

I said : 'Why not'


The Beloved Messenger of Allah (Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam) said:

Bismillahi arqika wallahu yashfika min da'inn fiya ka wa min sharrin nafathati fil 'ukad wa min sharri hasidin idha hasad'

''In the name of Allah I do this spell, Allah give you healing from all illnesses that are in you, and from the evil of those who recite and blow from amongst the groups, and from the evil of jealousy, when he starts to become jealous''

If you learn and recite the above du'a, Insha'Allah, all your illnesses shall be overcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Complete Du'a for Wudhu

At the beginning of the Wudhu pray the following Du'a : Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem Allah humma inni au Zubika min hamazatis...