Friday 2 June 2017

Ramadan Day 5, 6 & 7 Dua'a


O Allah, on this day, place me among those who seek forgiveness. Place me among Your righteous and obedient servants, and place me among Your close friends, by Your kindness, O the most Merciful 


O Allah, on this day, do not let me abase myself by incurring Your disobedience, and do not strike me with the whip of Your punishment, keep me away from the causes of Your anger, by Your kindness and Your power, O the ultimate wish of those who desire.



 O Allah, on this day, help me with its fasts and prayers, and keep me away from mistakes and sins of the day, grant me that I remember You continously through the day, by Your assistance, O the Guide of those who stray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Complete Du'a for Wudhu

At the beginning of the Wudhu pray the following Du'a : Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem Allah humma inni au Zubika min hamazatis...